Home › Products › Affiliate marketing registration
Charges are applicable for the use of the TradeTracker network .
Starting a campaign at a once off price of € 500 -. The use of the license and network costs are € 65 -, per month. And there is also a commission per transaction. Of these, the affiliate receives 70% and the remaining 30% is retained for TradeTracker.
The transactions will be approved once a month by TradeTracker, this will be billed to you together with the monthly cost. TradeTracker can offer a permanent contract with a notice period of three months. Tauros Media can guide the entire process for you to set up a campaign.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
No products in the cart.